Friday, December 10, 2010

SCNTS Week 3 Entry

Well, I'm one of the top 10 and still competing in week 3!  Very cool, although this week's challenge is even farther out of my comfort-zone than ever before...  Here are the perameters: Create a page detailing your day.  Must be on a neutral background, include three or more pictures, feature paint or ink and have journaling. 

Yikes!

So...here's what I came up with!  Let's cross our fingers and hope it's enough to crack the top five!

All Over the Map digital scrapbooking layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Cardstock: Fallin' For You by Karen Funk; Notebook Paper, Paperclip: Friends and Family by Marie Stone; Alpha: One Love Collab by Scrap Orchard; Tape: Masking Tape by Jen's Designs; Paper Tear: Having Hope by Thao Cosgrove; Overlay: Grunge Overlays by The Scrappin' Cop; Brushes: Hand-Drawn Arrows by Premium Pixels, Tank Pattern by DieheArt; Font: I Love Derwin; Other: Mapquest Screenshot


2 comments:

  1. I love this layout, Chanell! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to be stretched more often! ;) this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete