Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Long Time, No See...

It's been a shameful amount of time since I've posted again... Much has happened over the last few months!  We are selling our house and relocating to the school district where my husband has taught for the past ten years, and the process of getting (and keeping!) the house ready to show has been exhausting!

Through it, though, God has been realigning my priorities...and, consequently, I have resigned my positions at both SAS Designs and Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.  I adored my time with both those staffs, but am also now enjoying a lighter load of scrappy commitments.  For the first time in quite a while, I find myself scrapping simply "because;" not for a call or a kit, but just because inspiration hit.  It's been lovely.

I am still on the Sketch Team at Scrapbook Challenges, and I absolutely love it!  My page-a-week requirement there keeps me fresh, and I feel like I can work at a greater level of diligence for them now.  God has been so good at giving me exactly what I need!

My hope is that I can post here more frequently now, sharing little snippets of life, scrappiness and even a little photography.  Thanks for stickin' it out with me!  Love and blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment