Monday, February 13, 2012

Pinterest-Inspired Sketch Freebie 4

Happy Monday!  I'm feeling sketchy ;).  How 'bout #4 in the Pinterest-inspired series?

The Inspiration (pinned here):


I turned this into a sketch within an hour of pinning it.  I love the frame over only part of the main subject, the flowing lines, small embellishments, and tiny supporting image in the lower right corner.  I'm drawn to the vintage quality of it, but the sketch itself has so many wonderful opportunities for modern interpretations, too!

The Sketch:


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Your sketches are really great... love how you take such a pretty pic and make it into a sketch for a layout... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete