Monday, April 16, 2012

Hone Your Instincts: Scrapping with Pinterest Printables

I have two current scrapping obsessions: 1. Journaling cards, which have been showing up on nearly every page I've done lately (more on that topic later), and 2. Printable artwork from Pinterest that I've been using as word art!

If you search "printable" or "download" on Pinterest, there's a fantastic selection of goodies that pop up.  Some are store links to products that cost money, but quite a few are freebies that people have posted on their blogs.  Most are intended for home decor, but I've been downloading them to use as word art on my pages...and I love them!  Just make sure to give credit to the artist when you use their work...

A few of my recent faves:






And a couple I've pinned but haven't gotten to yet!






No comments:

Post a Comment