Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sketches Rock!

With everything that's been going on in life, my creative mojo has been, well, running on empty.  I'm so fortunate to be a team member at Scrapbook Challenges, because it forces me to sit down and design...whether I'm feeling it or not.  Even more fortunately, the sketches that the staff there dream up are awesome, and sometimes I'm genuinely surprised at what I'm able to do with their inspiration!  So, I thought I'd post a few of the recent sketch layouts I've designed for them...


  Major Tude digital scrapbooking layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Kit: Art and Soul by Holly Designs and Sahlin Studio; Flair: Plaiditude Add-On by BZB Designs; Sketch: SS06 by Natalie Madonald for Scrapbook Challenges; Font: Carbon Type


The Orange Party digital scrapbooking layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Paper: Maybe by Deena Rutter; Paper Tear: Gunhild Storeide; Stitch: Stitch It Up 4 by Crisdam Designs; Alpha: Holly Jolly by Robyn Meierotto; Sketch: SS10 by Jowilna Nolte for Scrapbook Challenges; Font: I Love Derwin


Listen to Your Heart digital scrapbooking layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Paper: Persimmon by Jen Allyson; Tag: Tag You're It by Robyn Meierotto; String, Scallop: Organic Elements by Audrey Neal; Word Art: Art and Soul by Sahlin Studio; Sketch: 267 by Jowilna Nolte for Scrapbook Challenges; Font: Carbon Type


His Window digital scrapbooking layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Kits: Treaured Moments Add-On by Sahlin Studio and Sugarplum Paperie, You and Me CT Appreciation Collab; Frames: Back to Basics Frames by Sara Schmutz; Alpha: Foam Stamp by Sahlin Studio; Sketch: 268 by Anna White-Sharman for Scrapbook Challenges; Font: Grant's Ghosts

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete