Thursday, July 1, 2010

An Independence Freebie: "Of Thee I Sing" Mini-Kit!

I just couldn't resist the opportunity to put together a little holiday treat, so please enjoy "Of Thee I Sing," a mini-kit for Independence Day!  In it, you'll find three papers, two frames, a cluster of vintage-looking flags, three glitter fireworks, one ribbon, an overlay of the lyrics to "My Country 'Tis of Thee" (not pictured), and a set of nine brushes.  Have fun, and feel free to send me a link to your creations...I can't wait to see what you do with it!


TIS_SING_Kit (27.2 MB)

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I love it! Especially love the vintage flags! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very nice! The papers and flags are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the best 4th of July kits i've seen! Thank you OODLES!

    ReplyDelete