Friday, July 9, 2010

SAS Designs Kit Release: "Rain or Shine"

Today's new release from SAS Designs is an adorable kit called "Rain or Sunshine."  Its bright primaries and sketch-y embellishments are perfect for your puddle-stomping and rain-playing pages.  This is a sweet kit for boys and girls, and a great addition to your spring and summer stash!

I should have two sample pages to show you, but I've been slackin' a bit in my SAS duties, so I only have one...but it shows off six of the papers and several of the cute embellishments in the kit!  See how I used the acrylic cloud frame filled with a patterned paper as a background element?

Towel Boy digital scrapbooking layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Kit: Rain or Sunshine Kit by SAS Designs; Template: Connie Prince; Fonts: Howser, Impact Label Reversed

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment