Friday, January 6, 2012

Pinterest-Inspired Sketch Freebie

Like the rest of the world, it seems, I can spend hours lost on Pinterest.  Lately, I've been spotting lots of neat advertisements and other graphic items that really lend themselves to layout designs...so I've decided to use all these pins of mine to put together a series of freebie sketches!

The first inspiration (pinned here):

This caught my eye because of it's easy, grid design, straight lines and tape.  I love tape.  It's such a great foundation for a clean and modern, even minimal-style page...but that simplicity also makes it super for going nuts with layers and embellishments!

The sketch I've made for you is somewhere in between.  It's a snap to put together because, as a 12x12 page, it only takes two 4x6 photos and one (or two) 3.75 squares plus a few 3/4" paper strips.  Easy peasy.


Enjoy!  And please link back here so I can see your awesome work!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I know one can get lost on pinterest very easy....but you turned it into a nice sketch. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete