Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sketchy Goodness

I have two important, sketch-related announcements today...

First.  I make my debut this month as the double-page sketch artist for Scrap n' Art Magazine!  So cool!


Because SNA is a subscription-based mag, I can't show you the actual sketch...but, if you go here, you can take care of that little problem!  SNA is a great publication, and I know you'll love it!

And, secondly...the first sketch of the new year is now available at Scrapbook Challenges!  You can find it here...

I got a chance to work with it in the fall, and I'm really thrilled with the results.  I don't scrap about Hubs very often, but this was one of those times when the right sketch, right kit and right photo all aligned!  Here's my take...you can click to enlarge.

Love This Game digital scrapbooking layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Kit: Sports-Football and Football Snipettes by Sahlin Studio; Sketch: 276 by Scrapbook Challenges; Font: Traveling Typewriter

Thanks for looking!  Go scrap something today!

1 comment: